Saturday 11 January 2014

MUA Heaven and Earth palette review

Good evening all,

I hope you all had a splendid day, i however have been revising (damn you mocks) but i have managed to squeeze in a little time to write this blog post (don't tell my mum). Today's blog post will be about a palette which i love with all my heart,the MUA heaven and earth palette, filled with 12 gorgeous shimmery nude shades. Everyone in the beauty galaxy has raved about this palette and so i thought it was my turn. 

This palette costs £4, nearly 1/10 the price of the urban decay naked 2 palette (which i confess i have just ordered from http://www.beautybay.com/  however it is now out of stock :( but for those who are experimenting with eye shadow and have a smaller budget this is the perfect palette! 






The pigmentation of these shadows are just as beautiful as the price, they spread easily and a little bit will go a long way. they blend with ease and the colors all go together superbly. 








One of my fave look to create with this palette is an everyday smokey eye look. I start off with applying the shimmery champagne color (top, 3rd from right)all over the lid, i then go on to sweep the olive colour on top of that. i finish with applying the dark chocolate colour in the outer 1/3 of my eye and my crease. 


And so conclude this palette is well worth the money and is of high quality, it can supply looks for nights out or quiet days in snuggled by the fire. I recommend everyone, who hasnt, go out and buy it, or online from here http://www.superdrug.com/mua-professional/mua-eyeshadow-palette-heaven-and-earth/invt/267771&bklist=

Adios,

Matilda xox




No comments:

Post a Comment